인공호흡기 차고 'BTS' 공연 보러 와 아미들 눈물 나게 만든 소녀팬

인공호흡기 차고 'BTS' 공연 보러 와 아미들 눈물 나게 만든 소녀팬

써리원 0 1294
  • • 인공호흡기를 단 채 BTS 공연 즐긴 소녀팬

• • 무대 후 BTS와 만난 사연 전한 소녀팬
img_20191210153041_3b76d6a5.jpg 
이하 방탄소년단 트위터

그룹 '방탄소년단(이하 BTS)'과 한 팬의 만남이 전 세계 아미(ARMY)들을 눈물 짓게 만들었다. 

그룹 BTS는 지난 6일(현지 시각) 미국 캘리포니아 잉글우드 더 포럼에서 열린 '아이하트라디오 징글볼'에서 오프닝 무대를 화려하게 장식했다.  

이날 BTS는 공연이 시작되기 전 한 소녀 팬의 사연이 공개됐다. 그는 인스타그램 아이디(@_chronically_fighting_)에서 "저는 병이 나기 전 뮤지컬과 합창단 활동을 했다. 그런데 어느날 병으로 인해 호흡기 없이는 활동을 할 수 없게 됐다"고 말했다.  

그는 "음악을 못 한다는 것이 나를 힘들게 했다. 지난 3년간 난 집, 병원 말고는 밖에 나가질 않았다"고 말했다. 

그는 "지난 8개월이 특히 더 고통스러웠는데 어느 날 BTS노래를 듣게 됐다. 그들의 'Love your self, Speak your self'라는 메시지는 내게 큰 힘을 줬다. 너무 감사하다"며 자신의 계정에 BTS 노래를 커버하는 영상을 올렸다.  

Tonight would have been the most amazing night of my life if I had only seen BTS perform at the Jingle Ball...but SO MUCH MORE ENDED UP HAPPENING!!! I’m honestly still in shock, it all feels so surreal, but I ended up getting to have a MEET AND GREET WITH BTS!!!!!!!!! I can’t even describe the emotions running through me right now, I am just completely filled with elation, gratitude, awe and so much love. ⁣ ⁣ Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all SO incredibly sweet and caring and thoughtful. Here’s a little recap of everything that happened with BTS:⁣ ⁣ They all said “Happy Birthday!” to me! Someone had told them it was my birthday recently! ⁣ ⁣ Jimin crouched right down by my left side and after the pictures smiled and looked me right in the eyes (he had grey contacts in) while he gave me a high five with his right hand⁣ ⁣ Taehyung gave me a high five with his right hand while I was leaving ⁣ ⁣ Jungkook said “Thank you for coming!”⁣ ⁣ Namjoon said, “Oh, that’s a cute blanket!” With a really adorable laugh and smile that showed off his dimples (I was wearing a BT21 blanket with all of the characters on my lap) ⁣ ⁣ When I was getting ready to leave my BiPAP cord got caught in the wheel of my wheelchair and they all kinda went “Oh!” And reached to help and Jungkook actually untangled my BiPAP cord for me from the wheels⁣ ⁣ Yoongi was leaning his hand on my jacket on the back of my wheelchair while we took pictures ⁣ ⁣ I was so dumbfounded that all I managed to get out was a “Thank you” to Namjoon after he complimented my blanket and 2 “I love you’s” directed to all of them⁣ ⁣ At the concert itself BTS performed 3 songs: MIC DROP, Make It Right, and Boy With Luv!!! Halsey actually came on stage to perform Boy With Luv with them!!! The performances were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!! ⁣ ⁣ While we were making our way to the backstage area of the Forum for the Meet and Greet I got to hear some of BTS‘s soundcheck for Make It Right!!! ⁣ ⁣ #bts #jingleball2019 #btsmeetandgreet #bestnightever #icantbelievethishappened #보라해 #sohappyicried

@ _chronically_fighting_님의 공유 게시물님, 2019 12월 6 10:31오후 PST

I was in such a state of shock after the BTS Meet and Greet that it took me a few minutes to even fully process what had actually happened! My mom caught a few seconds of the COMPLETE emotional breakdown I had once everything had caught up to me after we reached our seats⁣ ⁣ Here are also a couple clips of the actual performances that my mom filmed for me—Thank you SO much mom!!!⁣ ⁣ I will NEVER get over how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING tonight was!!! It was by far the BEST night/experience of my entire existence!!!!!! ⁣ ⁣ I can’t thank my parents enough for driving 24 hours to give me this night!!!Also, a HUGE thank you to iheartradio and one of my dad’s coworkers for making the Meet and Greet Happen!!! I didn’t even know the Meet and Greet was happening until a couple⁣ of hours before it happened! ⁣ ⁣ #jingleball2019 #bts #sohappyicried #micdrop #makeitright #boywithluv #sograteful #bestnightever #istillcantbelievethishappened

@ _chronically_fighting_님의 공유 게시물님, 2019 12월 6 10:51오후 PST

공연 주최 측은 무대가 끝난 후 BTS와 그가 만날 수 있도록 자리를 마련했다. 그는 BTS 멤버들과 찍은 사진, 공연을 즐긴 영상을 업로드 하며 " BTS와 사진을 찍다니 지금도 믿기지 않는다. BTS가 내게 병을 견딜 수 있는 힘과 위로를 해줬다"며 기뻐했다.  

그는 "지민과 슈가는 내게 '와줘서 고맙다'며 악수를 해줬고, 다른 멤버들은 내 휠체어를 밀어주고, 하이파이브도 해줬다. 정말 최고의 순간이었다"며 후기를 남겼다.

1921080835_QWUfAqr7_63e1c927c2354c09302cb71f6ec68d7ba44f89f2.jpg

0 Comments
사이트주소